- Navigate to: Website > Payment Methods
- The Payment Methods page will open.
- Select the payment method from the drop down-down menu below Payment Method. This is the payment method that you want to display on your website for the customers to use.
- Enter the payment name in the text box below Payment Name, this is the name for the payment method shown on the website.
- Click on Submit to add the payment method to the website.
- On this page, below Payment Methods, you can view all the payment methods along with the titles that would be displayed on the website.
- You can click on the YES/NO switch button and set it to NO to not show the payment method on the website.
- You can click on the delete icon below Action to delete a payment method being shown on the website.
You can also integrate Payment Gateway for the payment methods created above to ensure your customers can buy online on your website.
Enter the information on the following fields to setup payment gateway:
- Merchant ID: Enter the Merchant ID for the API key
- Checksum Key: Enter the Checksum Key for the API key
- CustomerID: Enter the Checksum Key for the API key
- Currency Type: Select the currency type in which you want to receive payment.
- TypeField1: Enter the Typefield1 Key for the API key
- SecurityID: Enter the SecurityID Key for the API key
- TypeField2: Enter the TypeField2 Key for the API key
Click on Submit to create this payment gateway.